Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wow...Can I Even Say Anything???

See more Jack Black videos at Funny or Die


Please watch that video. I watched it with an expectancy of it being pretty hardcore against the way I live and the beliefs that I have. In the middle of watching it and being surprised that a lightning bolt didn't strike down some of those guys something hit me.....why would a lightning bolt come down and hit those guys? Sheesh! Going back to the blog I posted the other day and our narcolepsy in this world as Christians, I can see that for some of us we are ok with it all. Wow. I was thinking how horrible it was and how I can't believe that we let people get away with that, but who is to stop them or even say anything? The true believers of our King don't step out and handle it in the way that they should. Instead we have the guys that completely make Christ look horrible out there with "God Hates Fags" signs and other things of that nature. The true believers are asleep at the wheel once again... I wonder what would happen if the followers of Christ truly did the biblical thing. Would it be different? In the end it does not surprise me that Jack Black would play such a part. I hate knowing that I have enjoyed some of his movies and will be praying for him to come to the Lord. One movie that I liked of his was School of Rock and it was funny. To bad I will never be able to fully support his funniness. I hope that in the future people will frown upon videos that are made like this one. Let me know what you think....

I am not even going to hit the homosexuality thing right now...that is for another blog...


No comments: