Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Great Times...

So I am greatful for the great time that I spent with someone that has been a friend of mine for a while. We lost touch but both got to come home for Christmas and I am so happy that at least one day was spent with my friend "Billy". I have been looking forward to this break for a long time and getting away from the big D now because it was just time to get away from the norm. So far this trip has been amazing. I was reminded tonight of how God works in so many ways and got to hear of how He works in other people's lives and it excites me. God help us to try to follow you, even when we struggle. Thanks Billy if you read this for the great time... This is the video I told you about and for the rest of you please watch it. So far I have not made it through this video without crying. God is so amazing and He is working His ways in everyone's lives. Glad that I get to see that everyday somehow.

No comments: