Thursday, December 11, 2008

2 Blog Thursday!





Ok, so I posted a video earlier and thought that maybe I would put a little more down today so I am doing a second one. I thought that I would blog about the fact that Christmas always brings emotions for me that are crazy. It is seriously a stressful time for me usually. I don't know if it is because I have always struggled to shop and struggled with having to go out among all the people that are cramming in the last minute shopping for that perfect gift to get their family or coworkers or whatever it may be for. Emotions have always been crazy because it seems like every Christmas that I have experienced has been pretty cool. I have somewhat been in the Jolly mood this year though. Honestly this will be the most difficult time as far as materialistic wise...because I am used to overdoing everything for Christmas but mostly so are the people that are in my family. Ha...its something that was always cool. From the times that I remember waking up really early to see if Santa had come and waking up everyone else so that they could share in the fun (which later I learned they would rather sleep in a little more past 5 AM.) Since my dad found out that he is going to be losing his job things will be a little slimmer this year, but for once I go into the Christmas celebration with my eyes on more than just the shopping and the early morning or what we will eat. I go in with appreciation for the things that I have had in my life all along and thank God for the amazing things that He does. I have always had amazing parents and family. I have always been blessed beyond what most people had in that area. This year for once I never made a list or made a wish so much for a gift this Christmas because it doesn't really matter as much. My Christmas gift has been given to me all my life all year long every year in the blessings of an amazing family and things that have happened in my life. To that I celebrate and raise up my coca-cola in cheers to those that know what I am talking about here. To all the others I hope and pray that you come to the realization as well....this time is not time for presents but a time of love and a time of realization of the miracle baby that was born so that we could have a way to the Father. God thank you so much....

No comments: