Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


So it is the day of the year where everyone makes these resolutions to lose weight, be more careful with money and try to change something. It is also the day of the year where most people have taken one step closer to failure and just relive a cycle of the previous years resolutions that they did not do. So it makes me wonder...What in the world are resolutions for? Why do we need to do them? Doesn't it take more than a split second to decide we want to do something that changes our lives? As I look at the new year I need more time to prepare my heart and mind before I can go to God and say, "Lord I hate this crap change me!" Because honestly what else is there? Without going to God and giving Him everything we are not able to change, it is through Him everything is possible and through Him we have new life...so instead of just going with the weight loss stuff, saving money, or others....pray and completely give up what you need to. Then maybe at the end of '09 it'll be different.

No comments: