Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Crazy Love\//\

Ok, so it has been a couple days since I posted...but I wanted to tell you the reason why and make a short blog today. First of all my electricity was out last night because of the storms that came through Dallas...which is crazy. I have never seen my apartment that black before and it was sorta freaky...but another reason is because I have been reading a book (I am a slow reader). The book is Crazy Love by Francis Chan. This book is great and I must say that I think it is something I would recommend anyone read. When you get to the part about lukewarm...where I am at it will mess you up. haha. Anyways... here is the pic of it so that you can see what it looks like to go get it at the bookstore!

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......