Thursday, February 12, 2009

Heart to Heart

It is hard sometimes to sit down and blog because of time constraint. There are so many things going on right now in life that I can barely keep up with myself and I am worn out!!! I just wanted to mention that right now I am actually feeling as if I am where God wants me to be and I don't know that this has ever happened in my life. I am not saying that my spiritual life is amazing or that it doesn't need to be better, I am simply saying that for the first time I feel that I am at a church that I am supposed to be at, the school I am supposed to be at, and with the person I am supposed to be with. Don't get all flustered with the last part. I am single as can be with not a real interest in the opposite sex in sight. I am simply talking about the relationship with Jesus that keeps getting better not as a result of me, but instead where He has led me to and who He led me to. I have guys that are awesome from my church that help me to be accountable in different areas. I have just a little bit left as far as school gos and right now God is working. I go through that to say this, I know that financially I am about to find rougher roads because my dad is going to finally be out of a job (months after they told him he was getting laid off). I am only a part time worker for the bank and I am about to be paying school loans off. So with that said why would I feel as it is where God has led me to? The reason is this, I have come to the point where everywhere I go I have found a new way to grow in Christ and find that tough decisions are having to be made but they are all leading me back to the main focus of ministry that God wants me in. It is sorta complicated but honestly....it is where I need to be and who knows maybe those people that I have met along the way will be a part of the ministry that I am doing. Soon I will be blogging about the experiences of Redeemed, a church choir that is amazing... we're not your Daddy's Oldsmobile! We're different as the church website says.

1 comment:

Diary of a Secret Blogger said...

Please continue to share your journey, your struggles and the triumphs...it's all inspiring.