Wednesday, April 15, 2009

follow up on Hmmmmm....

Just to talk a little about something amazing....if you read my last post I was pondering what God was going to do if He gave me the opportunity to talk to my Paw Paw that was not saved. Prayer was being lifted up and I was praying for the Holy Spirit to move in the hospital room when I saw him. Being in a state of prayer and asking God to completely take over the situation it started out a little tough considering that I flew home and once we got close we ended up making circles because of a storm that was going through my hometown. Sat night it took forever to get home....not only did we do circles and not land but we ended up flying somewhere else and landing. We sat in El Paso, TX waiting and finally we flew out once again to go towards our destination. I was supposed to be there at 7:15 that night but did not get there until 9:30 and I was hungry because I had not eaten yet. Everything cleared up though and the next day I was able to share with my Paw about the Savior, King, and sacrificial Lamb. I have to say it was the most awesome experience I have ever been apart of. This Easter is something that I will never forget...and I will never forget what God did on that day and the words my paw said........

No comments: