Monday, March 23, 2009

Jenny



So, I told someone I was going to write something about them. Hope they like it! In all seriousness the past month to month in a half has been an amazing time for me in my life as I have been able to expand ministry roles and do more than what I was at the church. One of those things that I do at the church I already wrote about in the past "Redeemed" is the title. God has placed me though at the head of a small group where I am able to minister and befriend these guys that are really funny and to be honest with you alot like myself.... It is about the most fun I have had in a while and my dream is partially coming true knowing that I am able to share my life and share the amazingness of Jesus with them. With this comes working with another small group. The leader of that small group is someone that I don't know if anyone could ever dislike. She is one cool person! But since I know she is reading this I want to put a disclaimer here and say this, "You still aren't as cool as I am and never will be, get over it!" Haha! The truth is there is nothing else in life that I could look forward to more than ministry and working with the small group folks. Check back later for a video post. YEAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever.. I am and will always be 100000x's cooler than you. You just need to recognize!! =)

Seriously though.. thanks for the kind words!! You're awesome =)